Hi,
Question 8461: "When you cross this junction (direction of the arrow), you have priority to the drivers from the left and from the right"
Can you explain better why you don't have priority from the left and from the right here? I understand that the priority road bends to the right, but you also have priority from the left because you drive from the right, or is it not necessary?
Thank you in advance
Question 8461
-
GRO
- Administrator
- Berichten: 13537
- Lid geworden op: 26 mar 2005, 00:00
Re: Question 8461
Check very well the blue plate under the priority sign.
-
dalopez
- Berichten: 7
- Lid geworden op: 16 sep 2025, 12:36
Re: Question 8461
Hi
I'm sorry, I don't understand, could you explain more please?
Thank you in advance
I'm sorry, I don't understand, could you explain more please?
Thank you in advance
-
GRO
- Administrator
- Berichten: 13537
- Lid geworden op: 26 mar 2005, 00:00
Re: Question 8461
Check first lesson 19.
-
Inazuma
- Berichten: 12061
- Lid geworden op: 04 mei 2006, 00:00
Re: Question 8461
The thick white line on the blue sign indicates the trajectory on which a driver has priority ...




