Speed bumps with solid line before them.

Vragen over de leerstof i.v.m. het Rijbewijs B.
Plaats reactie
Reza
Berichten: 18
Lid geworden op: 14 okt 2023, 13:42

Speed bumps with solid line before them.

Bericht door Reza »

Here below you can see the image of a speed bump that has a solid line before it which I interpret as Stop.
Is my understanding correct that before the solid line I must come to a stop as if there is a Stop sign?
Here is the photo:
https://imgur.com/a/CTqHi2Y
GRO
Administrator
Berichten: 13537
Lid geworden op: 26 mar 2005, 00:00

Re: Speed bumps with solid line before them.

Bericht door GRO »

There are traffic lights.
Red light = srop
Green light = go.
Reza
Berichten: 18
Lid geworden op: 14 okt 2023, 13:42

Re: Speed bumps with solid line before them.

Bericht door Reza »

I see! Thanks!
Plaats reactie