If a there is a speed bump with no traffic sign indicating here is a speed bump, do I have to drive 30km/h on them?
There are cases where on the ground I see the white lines of speed bump and the raised speed bump itself with no
traffic sign on them or before them (in a distance of 100 m-150 m). Are these still considered speed bumps?
Speed bumps with no traffic sign
-
Reza
- Berichten: 18
- Lid geworden op: 14 okt 2023, 13:42
Re: Speed bumps with no traffic sign
For example, here the Google Street below, I saw a speed bump in Alken area that does not end. What does it mean?
Does it mean I should treat it up to the next junction?
Here is the Google Street view, I have also seen it in person and indeed it does not end.
https://maps.app.goo.gl/5esZCB3CE9pbaxkQA
Does it mean I should treat it up to the next junction?
Here is the Google Street view, I have also seen it in person and indeed it does not end.
https://maps.app.goo.gl/5esZCB3CE9pbaxkQA
-
GRO
- Administrator
- Berichten: 13537
- Lid geworden op: 26 mar 2005, 00:00
Re: Speed bumps with no traffic sign
It is an elevated structure at an intersection. 30 kph.
-
Reza
- Berichten: 18
- Lid geworden op: 14 okt 2023, 13:42
Re: Speed bumps with no traffic sign
Where will it end? After the intersection? In the particular example I posted, it does not end anywhere after its start, so I assume it is only up to the intersection.
Moreover, the road perpendicular to it, does not have the speed bump and a driver after turning left, will see the end of the speed bump without seeing its start in their path.
Moreover, the road perpendicular to it, does not have the speed bump and a driver after turning left, will see the end of the speed bump without seeing its start in their path.
-
GRO
- Administrator
- Berichten: 13537
- Lid geworden op: 26 mar 2005, 00:00
Re: Speed bumps with no traffic sign
Look very well, you can see on the picture where it ends.




