8673

Vragen over de leerstof i.v.m. het Rijbewijs B.
Plaats reactie
Arka
Berichten: 3
Lid geworden op: 07 jun 2026, 16:56

8673

Bericht door Arka »

The theory lessons 21 and the question solution are contradictory . Which one is correct ?
Je hebt niet voldoende permissies om de bijlagen van dit bericht te bekijken.
GRO
Administrator
Berichten: 13537
Lid geworden op: 26 mar 2005, 00:00

Re: 8673

Bericht door GRO »

I realize that this is very confusing. And I am almost certain that this is not being asked during the exam at this moment.
The reason is: there are traffic rules and there are completely opposing statements from the highest court.
From June 2027, with the introduction of the new traffic rules, it will be clear:
- In the case of a reduction in the number of lanes on the right, the driver makes a maneuver and must give way.
- In the case of a lane narrowing on the right, the right-of-way rule applies.
Arka
Berichten: 3
Lid geworden op: 07 jun 2026, 16:56

Re: 8673

Bericht door Arka »

Thanks so I answered it correctly for the question. Car A indeed has priority
Plaats reactie