Question 8743

Vragen over de leerstof i.v.m. het Rijbewijs B.
Plaats reactie
ChrisDG1

Question 8743

Bericht door ChrisDG1 »

In the English practice book the question is “Are you allowed to come out of this street with a car?” The first problem I have with this question is that there is NO STREET in the image at all. So how can I “come out of” it? All we see next to the question is a single image of a C1 traffic sign.

The next problem is that in a real life situation, it is forbidden to drive past this sign. So if I can see it in front of me, I am not allowed to move forward beyond it. Ultimately I understand (at least I think I do) the situation you are trying to describe. However, the image and the text make no logical sense together.

A much better image would be a photo of an actual street with an automobile “coming out of” it where the C1 traffic sign is placed in the OPPOSITE direction, away from the driver’s view. This would show a situation in which a car is passing the sign from BEHIND it and therefore the sign does not apply to him. This is not at all what the image in this question indicates.
GRO
Administrator
Berichten: 13537
Lid geworden op: 26 mar 2005, 00:00

Re: Question 8743

Bericht door GRO »

I cannot help you with the book. If you have a book code, you can make online exercices. If you have a problem, just write the number of the question.
Gast

Re: Question 8743

Bericht door Gast »

Sorry I didn't mean the book, I meant "English practice test". The question I am talking about is in the Onderwerp / Subject Title of this thread I made. Question 8743. Thank You
GRO
Administrator
Berichten: 13537
Lid geworden op: 26 mar 2005, 00:00

Re: Question 8743

Bericht door GRO »

If you know the meaning of the signal, you can answer this question.
Plaats reactie