Short Question

Vragen over de leerstof i.v.m. het Rijbewijs B.
Plaats reactie
neseka
Berichten: 3
Lid geworden op: 23 mar 2026, 15:18

Short Question

Bericht door neseka »

Hello to everyone,

Sorry for my Nederlands I am quite now here. Last week I got my first exam and it was 39/50. I know my mistakes and I will try to better for the next time.

My question is; I have studied fir a bank code from here which is available for 10 days (ENG) and now I realize that there is another option 6 euros code. Are these same or extra questions? I am confused a little bit.

Thanks in advance.
GRO
Administrator
Berichten: 13537
Lid geworden op: 26 mar 2005, 00:00

Re: Short Question

Bericht door GRO »

The 6 euro code: questions are in Dutch or French. Not in English
neseka
Berichten: 3
Lid geworden op: 23 mar 2026, 15:18

Re: Short Question

Bericht door neseka »

Thank you very much.
Plaats reactie