Dear,
I have my Licence - B exam with exam center Deurne / Antwerp on 7 Oct 2020 and I have opted for an english translator.
I hardly speak or understand nederlands and hence I have some doubts before I appear for the licence B exam at deurne.
1> Will I get a 'qwerty' keyboard. Because I am not at all familiar with 'AZERTY' keyboard.
2> I understand that the exam questions shall be in dutch, however, how many times will the translator repeat the question for me to understand.
3> If I do not understand the question, can the translator repeat or translate the question again on request ?
Your answers to the following questions shall help a lot.
Thanks in advance.
Theoretical driving license B: ENGLISH INTERPRETER
-
hitman45
- Berichten: 1
- Lid geworden op: 30 sep 2020, 11:21
-
GRO
- Administrator
- Berichten: 13537
- Lid geworden op: 26 mar 2005, 00:00
Re: Theoretical driving license B: ENGLISH INTERPRETER
In Belgium we have Azerty. Each time you have 15 seconds to find the letter A, B, or C.
The translator read the question and you answer.
Most of the practice questions on our English site have been read aloud. You can practice with voice there.
The translator read the question and you answer.
Most of the practice questions on our English site have been read aloud. You can practice with voice there.
-
Inazuma
- Berichten: 12061
- Lid geworden op: 04 mei 2006, 00:00
Re: Theoretical driving license B: ENGLISH INTERPRETER
Only the A is in a different position ...GRO schreef: 30 sep 2020, 13:50 In Belgium we have Azerty. Each time you have 15 seconds to find the letter A, B, or C.
Shouldn't really be a problem
-
anon45
Re: Theoretical driving license B: ENGLISH INTERPRETER
Thanks for the reply folks.
Much appreciated.
Much appreciated.




