passing exam

Vragen over de leerstof i.v.m. het Rijbewijs B.
michel

passing exam

Bericht door michel »

Dear Eugene,

I hope its ok to post messages in English and that I will get a reply from you. I studied for my theory exam in English, got the CD from the library in Netherlands and did the exercises in this website once. I went to do the exam in Netherlands today and I did no pass it! I called the exam centre in Gent and I cant even register untill May. This is the reason I decided to writte the exam in Dutch instead of waiting till May! Though Im not sure it would make such a difference I went ahead today and the result not good. My questions to you is: Will I be able to pass the exam if I study the theory, followed by the exercises and proef exams in 5 days? How many of this proef exams does your site have? Please could you give me the best advice you can.

Kind regards

Michel
If you try hard enough you can make it
GRO
Administrator

Bericht door GRO »

Michael,

I suppose you are from Belgium and the Cd that you used is also from here.
Don't use books, CD's or sites from Holland, because the rules are different.

To pass the theory exam, you first have to study the theory. You can buy the book 'Driving in Belgium', but that is not up-to-date. The publicher told me two weeks ago that they are making a new book. In May, they start with the translating of our site and exercises in English, but it will take a few months before it's finished. So, it doesn't help you.

So, at this moment, on our site the theory and exercises ans exams are in Dutch. If you don't understand Dutch, it will be difficult to use this site.

Maybe you have to wait until May because you want to do the exam with a translator. But there are several centra were you can do exam in English (f.i. Deurne)

If you understand Dutch, you can learn everything in 5 days by using this site.
- Read the theory,
- Make the excercises,
- Make after that the exams.

Succes.
JC

Bericht door JC »

I suppose you already have some knowledge of the Dutch language. Otherwise you wouldn't have tried the Dutch exam.
Maybe you can try to study the theory on Eugeen's site. Once you are comfortable with the vocabulary used in this matter and you tried the 'proefexamens' you will probably pass the exam.
This is what my wife did, she didn't speak Dutch very well at that time, and she passed the exam on the first attempt.
michel

vetraging

Bericht door michel »

Dear Eugeen

I must say that the site is really a great help. I have gone for my theoretic exam but unfortunately I did not pass! 38/50

I followed all the advice you gave, did the proef exams etc but it just goes too fast and since this is not my 1st language!

I heard that I can sk for something called vetraging, I called the Morselle exam centrum but they keep sending me to a thousand places!

First they said I had to go to the OCMW and ask for a attest, there they send me to the house of Nederlands but they claim to know nothing about this.

Could you please advice me where to go for this vertraging? I would still prefer to do the exam in Nederlands because in English it takes for ever just to get a booking! :cry

Sorry for the long email,

Regards,

Michel
If you try hard enough you can make it
GRO
Administrator

Bericht door GRO »

@ Michel

Thanks for your email.

@ Others

The Engslish site will be online.
Plaats reactie