Practical exam

Alles i.v.m. praktijkopleiding en examen.
PQR

Practical exam

Bericht door PQR »

Hello,

I just passed my theoretical exam. so, can somebody explain me what are the exact meaning of 18M, 36M & 12M? which one we need to select. what are the differences?

do you have any update on the cost per 1 hr driving lesson in driving schools in Flanders? (for 20 hrs lessons)

any suggestions for the good driving schools in Gent?
Inazuma

Re: Practical exam

Bericht door Inazuma »

PQR schreef: 01 sep 2023, 14:23 I just passed my theoretical exam. so, can somebody explain me what are the exact meaning of 18M, 36M & 12M? which one we need to select. what are the differences?
The number is how long they're valid, in months

You can't choose M12 - that's for when someone's provisional driver's licence M18 or M36 has expired ...

M36:

you practice with someone (1 or 2 persons) you know who wants to teach you how to drive
Typically parents, or family
These persons will be noted on your provisional licence B, and one of them needs to accompany you during the practical exam.

These persons must:

- have a valid driver's licence B since at least 8 years
- be eligible for a belgian driving licence (essentially: legally reside in Belgium)
- not currently be banned from driving, or having been banned in the last 3 years
- not be noted on another provisional driver's licence B during the preceding year (exemptions apply, mostly for family - in the sense of living together, or direct descendants)

M18:

you need 20 hours of instruction with a licenced driving school
(these have a 4 digit licence number on their cars, website, ...)
If you're deemed capable, you'll get a paper stating as much, which you need to get the provisional licence B M18

You can drive & practice on your own
(time restrictions apply, for all provisional licences B)

You may have someone tag along to see how you're doing, and instruct you.
That person must conform to the first 3 of the requirements mentioned for M36 - but they won't be noted on your provisional licence.
You'll also need someone meeting these 3 requirements, to come along on your practical exam.

do you have any update on the cost per 1 hr driving lesson in driving schools in Flanders? (for 20 hrs lessons)
Call or look around online for prices
Plaats reactie