Parking - Please help me figure out the difference between these two pictures

Vragen over de leerstof i.v.m. het Rijbewijs B.
Sam_50

Parking - Please help me figure out the difference between these two pictures

Bericht door Sam_50 »

Hello All,
Can somebody please help me figure out the diferences. ow come one is allowed to park and others' not ? aren't they supposed to leave 5M just in case if they wanted to park. Thanks in advance.

https://ibb.co/gMWk950
https://ibb.co/585QBW5
Inazuma

Re: Parking - Please help me figure out the difference between these two pictures

Bericht door Inazuma »

The 5m you refer to, only applies to a parking prohibition on the roadway
Not on the verge (either level or elevated)

When parking, you should park on the verges first (unless prohibited) instead of on the roadway.
Only when you're not allowed to park on the verges or when they're unsuitable for parking, are you allowed to park (partially or fully) on the roadway

In one case, the Q is not about parking in from of the pedestrian crossing, but about parking ON the pedestrian crossing (if it is continued onto the verge) , or on the verge "in line" with the pedestrian crossing (in which case you'd hinder pedestrians by doing so, and all obstructive parking is prohibited anyways)
Gast

Re: Parking - Please help me figure out the difference between these two pictures

Bericht door Gast »

Inazuma schreef: 10 jun 2022, 18:18 The 5m you refer to, only applies to a parking prohibition on the roadway
Not on the verge (either level or elevated)

When parking, you should park on the verges first (unless prohibited) instead of on the roadway.
Only when you're not allowed to park on the verges or when they're unsuitable for parking, are you allowed to park (partially or fully) on the roadway

In one case, the Q is not about parking in from of the pedestrian crossing, but about parking ON the pedestrian crossing (if it is continued onto the verge) , or on the verge "in line" with the pedestrian crossing (in which case you'd hinder pedestrians by doing so, and all obstructive parking is prohibited anyways)
Thank you so much for the response.
Inazuma

Bericht door Inazuma »

With about 600 signs, markings, and conditional rules all governing parking, plus illegal local fantasies, it's not surprising people get confused about parking ...
Plaats reactie