x

Vragen over de leerstof i.v.m. het Rijbewijs B.
levalencia123

x

Bericht door levalencia123 »

IF I pass the theorical exam can I drive inmediately?

I have heard 3 versions of the history so I am not sure:
1. You can go to the districthuis and request a temporary license with your exam result.
2. You must drive ALONE for 3 months with an L, before asking for the practical exam.
3. You must take the practical exam as soon as possible in order to have the B license.

which one is true??
Lieve

Re: x

Bericht door Lieve »

You'll find an answer to a similar question here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13155
groetjes, Lieve
Jesse

Bericht door Jesse »

Indeed, when you have passed the exam, you can go to the town hall and receive your Temporaly License 36 month (Voorlopig rijbewijs 36 maanden). With this license you can hang a blue L in your car and learn to drive. But you do need a person next to you that owns his Belgian drivers license for 8 years and he needs to have a Belgian ID-card.

Good luck!
Niemand houdt van files, maar toch staat iedereen er voor in de rij (!)
de rijprof
Medewerker
Contacteer:

Bericht door de rijprof »

IF I pass the theorical exam can I drive inmediately?
No, first get a temporay license
which one is true??
I have heard 3 versions of the history so I am not sure:

1. You can go to the districthuis and request a temporary license with your exam result.
Yes
2. You must drive ALONE for 3 months with an L, before asking for the practical exam.
No, it 's depending of the type of temporary license that you have
3. You must take the practical exam as soon as possible in order to have the B license.
No, you have to practice at least for 3 months
There are three options afther you pass your theory test.

1. Go to your town hall (districthuis) and ask for a temporary license for 36 months.
When driving you should always be accompanied by a coach who has a permanent driving license for at least 8 years.

2. Go to your town hall (districthuis) and ask for a temporary license for 36 months.
When driving you should always be accompanied by a coach who has a permanent driving license for at least 8 years and you may follow some driving lessons at your own choise with a driving school.
6, 8,10,12, 14, 16 hours, just like you want or need.

3. First follow 20 hours in a certified driving school and you can get a document that confirms your ability that you drive safe enough to continu learning on your own.
With this document you go to your town hall (districthuis) and ask for a temporary license for 18 months, which allows you to ride and practice alone. In that case you don't need to be be accompanied by a coach.

In general.
You must hang a "L" sign on the back of your car when you drive.
Your coach must have second mirror.

Afther you have practiced a minimum of 3 months with a temporary license (36 months or 18 months) you can do your practical if you are 18 years of age or older.

You may do your practical exam the soonest after 3 months of practice and, depending of the type of temporary driving license that you have, the latest afther 18 or 36 months.
http://www.derijprof.be - Zoekend kijken, doet je veiliger en vlotter rijden
levalencia1

Bericht door levalencia1 »

this makes no sense I have been driving in my country for 15 years, I dont know anyone in belgium, so nobody could be with me when driving for 3 months, thats just impossible
bert.covens

Bericht door bert.covens »

Those are the rules.

In your situation, the only option, is:
(as already explained by RIJPROF, GRO in the other topic, ...)
RIJPROF schreef:First follow 20 hours in a certified driving school and you can get a document that confirms your ability that you drive safe enough to continue learning on your own.
With this document you go to your town hall (districthuis) and ask for a temporary license for 18 months, which allows you to ride and practice alone.
In that case you don't need to be be accompanied by a coach.
Goed autorijden, betekent vooral ook aan anderen denken
Gast

Bericht door Gast »

by the way, how are they going to verify that I drove during 3 months with a belgium driver with 8 years of experience?
de rijprof
Medewerker
Contacteer:

by the way, how are they going to verify that I drove during 3 months with a belgium driver with 8 years of experience?
Indeed.
There are some other solutions in case you have already driving experience and that you can drive good enough to pass your practical.

1. You go with a private car accompanied by a coach to the exam centre.

2. You follow at least 2 hours driving lessons (or more if needed) with a driving school and go to the exam centre with the car of the driving school accompanied by a driving instructor.
levalencia1

Bericht door levalencia1 »

and which are those options??

Thank you
Gast

Bericht door Gast »

2 hours seem fair enough, instead of 20 :)...
de rijprof
Medewerker
Contacteer:

With your 36 months temporary driving permit, you wait 3 months (you may not drive alone) and then you arrange a reservation for doing your practical exam.
Keep in mind that the waiting list for practical exams is about 2 months or sometimes more.

So get your 36 months license.
Order an exam which is at least 3 months later than the date of your license.
If you want to do your exam with a private car and a coach, go to the exam centre to arrange an appointment
or
If you want to do your exam with a driving school car and an instructor, go to a driving school to arrange an appointment.

1. You go with a private car accompanied by a coach to the exam centre.

2. You follow at least 2 hours driving lessons (or more if needed) with a driving school and go to the exam centre with the car of the driving school accompanied by a driving instructor.

buena suerte :wink:
bert.covens

Bericht door bert.covens »

Don't forget, after 2 failures on your practical exam, you MUST take at least 6 hours lesson in a certified driving school. After these 6 hours, the driving school must put a stamp on your temporary drivers license.
Goed autorijden, betekent vooral ook aan anderen denken
luisvalencia123

Bericht door luisvalencia123 »

I called Deurne today and they said that I always have to make 20 hours. They said that for countries like Colombia we are treated as beginner drivers and that I can not take only 2 hours. They said that is a LIE.

I dont understand why different people say different things about procedures here.

Is there any official way to speed up things, 3 months more is a lot? I have been driving for 18 years, I am not a child and I find this as a Racism behavior regardless of what the rules say.

Please dont come to me saying that these are the rules.
Rules can be flexible in any place of the planet.

Thank you for your understanding, I hope together we can find a solution to this.
Inazuma

Bericht door Inazuma »

levalencia1 schreef:this makes no sense I have been driving in my country for 15 years,
Which country ?
I dont know anyone in belgium, so nobody could be with me when driving for 3 months
In that case, you'll have to take more driving lessons to practice.

There are some companies and persons who - while not being registered driving schools - accompany student drivers during their practice hours for a fee.
Google for "Rijbegeleiding" .
The people who do this, must be licensed driving instructors !
They work outside the driving school environment, so they can operate more cheaply and can pass on the savings to their students.
The hours you follow with them, don't count as official driving instruction hours however !
Inazuma

Bericht door Inazuma »

luisvalencia123 schreef:I called Deurne today and they said that I always have to make 20 hours.
That's only correct if you don't have anyone who can legally accompany you during what is officially your 3 months of practicing and the practical exam.

If you have someone who is allowed to accompany you during practicing and the exam, there is no legal requirement to go to a driving school at all.
They said that for countries like Colombia we are treated as beginner drivers and that I can not take only 2 hours. They said that is a LIE.
You understood it wrong I'm afraid.
If you learn on your own, but then use a driving school to accompany you to the practical examination, you must follow 2 hours of instruction with that driving school.
I dont understand why different people say different things about procedures here.
Procedures are pretty complex and vary greatly depending on the external conditions.
As a result, any answer becomes quite complex unless you can give the side conditions
Is there any official way to speed up things, 3 months more is a lot?
No.
Please dont come to me saying that these are the rules.
Rules can be flexible in any place of the planet.
Rules are flexible when there's huge lots of money involved.
But you're not a bank ... :)
There's little money involved in individual driving license cases ... so the rules are solid.

BTW : Nobody checks wether you drive around or not in those 3 months of practice ...
So if you take some driving hours with a driving school (2 hours minimum) or "rijbegeleiding" for pointers on how they want you to drive during the examination, you should be able to pass the test with 18 years of driving experience.
They also have cars and instructors who can accompany you during the examination.
Plaats reactie