Style of exam's questions.

Vragen over de leerstof i.v.m. het Rijbewijs B.
aleksandra

Style of exam's questions.

Bericht door aleksandra »

Hello, my name is Aleksandra and i have question about theory exam. It may seem strange but i have to know if style of exams questions in exam center is the same as on this website?
Netherlands isn't my first of second language so sometimes i have problems with understanding difficult text in short period of time. I dont have any problems with trial exams on this website so i hope that i can expect the same on my exam. Can i??
And another question, where i can find more trial exams or exams from previous year?
Thanks for answer.
GRO
Administrator

Bericht door GRO »

During the real exam, you have to answer 50 questions with A or B or C.
First the computer voice read the question, next, you can answer.
where i can find more trial exams or exams from previous year?
Never use old questions, because the law change. If you use the 1000 examen questions from our site, its more than enough. And they are up-to-date.
aleksandra

Thanks, now at least i know something. If questions will be the same as on this website i sould pass. If language will be more difficult, with in very technical or complicated words which i dont know i will fail even if i will be well prepared.
GRO
Administrator

Bericht door GRO »

If questions will be the same as on this website i sould pass
No, you have to understand and to know the theory.

The questions from our 'test examen' are made to controle if you understand the theory.
aleksandra

I now that this questions cant be the same as on exams, and i understand theory. I understand because on this website everything was explaind very wel. In uncomplicated way, with simple words. I hope only that really exams will be in the same form. Hope i make my point.
Btw, you can write me back in netherlands. I can read in this language. Write also but with to many mistakes ;))
Plaats reactie