M.A.W. AND M.G.W.

Vragen over de leerstof i.v.m. het Rijbewijs B.
Plaats reactie
Zia

M.A.W. AND M.G.W.

Bericht door Zia »

I am practicing the full exams but every time I am failing on this topic question. I think the answer provides are not right.

Fo example
This combination of signs indicates, it is prohibited to turn left for drivers of vehicles …
A. ... with a M.G.W. of more than 3.5 ton.
B. ... with a M.A.W. of more than 3.5 ton.

Answer: It should be B but it is giving the correct answer A

In case of 5 ton question

What does this sign indicate?
A. The M.G.W.
B. The M.A.W.

Answer: It shows that the B is the correct answer.


Why the rule is different for 3.5ton
GRO
Administrator
Berichten: 13537
Lid geworden op: 26 mar 2005, 00:00

Re: M.A.W. AND M.G.W.

Bericht door GRO »

We cannot help you if you don't write yhe number of the question
Plaats reactie