Difficult questions in real exam which was not in the material

Vragen over de leerstof i.v.m. het Rijbewijs B.
Ami

Difficult questions in real exam which was not in the material

Bericht door Ami »

Hello,

I had my first exam today, and I failed even though the material here was very helpful. However, there were several questions that were difficult to answer:

1- Are you allowed to use your phone in a traffic jam on the highway? The answer was yes, if you have a free hand. I said no, but it was the wrong response.

2- What is the allowed speed in Wallonia when you have snow chains? The right answer was 50, but I answered 30.

3- There was a photo with 4 lanes and one exit, and the traffic screen showed that driving in a lane next to the exit is prohibited. The question was, can you pass that prohibited lane to reach the exit? I said no, but the answer was yes.

4- There was a question about a roundabout, and they asked whether we should drive in a second or first circle when we want to exit at a second intersection. I still have no clue how to answer this question.

5- There is a road in which only one car can pass. You are going straight, and another car is coming from the other side behind the obstacle (parked cars). You see first an "x" sign, then a priority sign. The question is, who has priority? The answer is you.

6- You can go to the bus lane if you want to use the intersection (lane was on the left, and you want to turn left). I answered it is not allowed, but it is allowed.

Advice for those who use the English translation: study more because the sound translation is electronic, and therefore, you will possibly not understand 2-3 questions at all. There is no chance of hearing the voice again or checking later. Considering you pay 40 Euros for translation, the quality of sound and not having a text did not seem fair to me.
GRO
Administrator

Re: Difficult questions in real exam which was not in the material

Bericht door GRO »

The answer is NO
The new provisions come into effect on March 3, 2022.
The article 8.4 of the road code was changed as follows:
8.4. Except when his vehicle is stationary or parked, the driver may not use an electronic device with a screen, hold it or manipulate, unless the holder is confirmed in a designated holder.
Standing in front of the red light or in the traffic jam is not regarded as standing still or parking. The use of a tablet is also not possible.

You can thwart that lane

If the priority sign says that you have priority, you have priority.

You can ride the last meters for an intersection on that bus lane
Why your answer was NO?
de rijprof
Medewerker
Contacteer:

Bericht door de rijprof »

not having a text
Really? :shock: Looks strange to me.
http://www.derijprof.be - Zoekend kijken, doet je veiliger en vlotter rijden
elvanB

Bericht door elvanB »

GRO schreef: 03 aug 2023, 06:42
You can ride the last meters for an intersection on that bus lane
Why your answer was NO?
you can if it is a bus lane (busstrook) but not a "bijzondere overrijdbare bedding" for busses as stated in lesson 6 at 4'10''
is this correct? in either case you can cross them i believe?
Inazuma

Bericht door Inazuma »

elvanB schreef: 03 aug 2023, 15:27 you can if it is a bus lane (busstrook) but not a "bijzondere overrijdbare bedding" for busses as stated in lesson 6 at 4'10''
is this correct?
That's correct
in either case you can cross them i believe?
Only at an intersection

Or to leave / enter a parking space or property along the road
Plaats reactie