Is wating allowed at parking sign? (question 8959)

Vragen over de leerstof i.v.m. het Rijbewijs B.
youjin

Is wating allowed at parking sign? (question 8959)

Bericht door youjin »

Hi,

The answer to question 8959 is No.

Afbeelding

Although the question doesn't mention what type of vehicle I drive, I assume I drive a car. My reasoning is that waiting until the school bus arrive is not wait, but should be seen as park. So a car is not allowed to park here, and the answer is No. Is my reasoning correct?

What if I really wait here with my car, is it allowed?
Or only coaches or buses are allowed to wait here?
Or it is only allowed to park but not wait here?

Thanks!
Rafael
Administrator

Re: Is wating allowed at parking sign? (question 8959)

Bericht door Rafael »

youjin schreef: 26 mar 2023, 18:04Although the question doesn't mention what type of vehicle I drive, I assume I drive a car.
You're doing an exam for a licence B, so yes, you are in a car.
youjin schreef: 26 mar 2023, 18:04My reasoning is that waiting until the school bus arrive is not wait, but should be seen as park. So a car is not allowed to park here, and the answer is No. Is my reasoning correct?
Correct.
youjin schreef: 26 mar 2023, 18:04What if I really wait here with my car, is it allowed?
There is no such thing as waiting with your car, doesn't matter if you're still in your car.
youjin schreef: 26 mar 2023, 18:04Or only coaches or buses are allowed to wait here? Or it is only allowed to park but not wait here?
Coaches can park there, cars cannot.
youjin

Bericht door youjin »

Rafael schreef: 26 mar 2023, 18:15
youjin schreef: 26 mar 2023, 18:04What if I really wait here with my car, is it allowed?
There is no such thing as waiting with your car, doesn't matter if you're still in your car.
youjin schreef: 26 mar 2023, 18:04Or only coaches or buses are allowed to wait here? Or it is only allowed to park but not wait here?
Coaches can park there, cars cannot.
Thanks for the explanation!
What I'm still not clear is: Is I allowed to let someone in or out of my car (which is waiting) at the parking place that is only for coaches?
Inazuma

Bericht door Inazuma »

youjin schreef: 26 mar 2023, 19:39 What I'm still not clear is: Is I allowed to let someone in or out of my car (which is waiting) at the parking place that is only for coaches?
Picking up or dropping off a passenger is allowed
As is loading or unloading goods

But you can't sit there, waiting in your car for someone to show up & get in :wink:
That's parking :mrgreen:
youjin

Bericht door youjin »

Thank you all for the explanation, it's clear
Plaats reactie