Brussels or Flanders?

Vragen over de leerstof i.v.m. het Rijbewijs B.
Ramla

Brussels or Flanders?

Bericht door Ramla »

Please can you clarify for me the difference in the theory exams points in Brussels and Flanders? The more readings I do online the more confused I am with the 3 regions rules on what the passing scores are in Belgium. Thank you
Inazuma

Re: Brussels or Flanders?

Bericht door Inazuma »

Where do you live officially :?:

That defines where you'd better do the exams to avoid administrative troubles ...
GRO
Administrator

Bericht door GRO »

The points are the same now.
Ramla

Bericht door Ramla »

How many questions will be asked? There are 50 multiple choice questions that you answer via a computer. To be successful, you have to reach 41 out of 50. Each question is read clearly and appears on the computer's screen. Between the two or three possibilities that are given, you have to choose the right answer. You take the exam at your own pace, with a maximum of 15 seconds' answer time per question. The theoretical examination takes about 30 minutes. Brussels-Capital Region In the Brussels-Capital Region, every question of these 50 questions is worth 1 point, so you can answer 9 questions incorrectly and you have succeeded. Flanders In Flanders there are 45 questions of 1 point and 5 questions of 5 points. In Flanders, a distinction is made between questions about light (45) and questions about serious traffic violations (5). Serious traffic violations are all third degree offences (such as, for example, ignoring a red traffic light or crossing a white continuous line), and fourth degree offences (such as non-compliance with a police officer's orders) and speeding offences. So you are allowed in Flanders to make a maximum of 9 minor mistakes or a maximum of 1 serious violation and 4 minor mistakes. If you make 2 serious violations, you do not have enough points to pass. Because the theory exam in Flanders is more difficult, some people prefer to take the theory exam in the Brussels region.

I copied this from your website just now
GRO
Administrator

Bericht door GRO »

Where on our site is that written????
In Brussels they use the same system as in Flanders
50 questions
You need to have 41/50.
Most of the questions -1. Some questions -5 points.
Inazuma

Bericht door Inazuma »

GRO
Administrator

Bericht door GRO »

Dat moet dan dringend aangepast worden
Plaats reactie