Regels

Vragen over de leerstof i.v.m. het Rijbewijs B.
dhanraj

Regels

Bericht door dhanraj »

Question Number : 2852

Hallo, Here, the police person is the one I must consider, Hence, I can turn right? isn't it?

I understand that when the police person is there, then the rules must be followed according to his saying.isn't it?

It like, 1. Police, 2. Traffic lights, 3. Signs, etc?

Can you please explain?

Thanks and regards
Dnu
Jozef
Medewerker

Re: Regels

Bericht door Jozef »

That's a very good question. Thank you for having asked it.

The priority is:
  1. The orders of qualified persons go above the traffic signs (including traffic lights) as well as above the traffic rules.
  2. The traffic signs go above the traffic rules.
  3. If the traffic lights work in a particular place, the traffic signs concerning the priority which are placed on the same road do not apply.
Here, a police officer indicates which road users must stop and which road users may continue their way. Moreover, as a qualified person arranges the traffic, just as with traffic lights, traffic signs and rules relating to the priority of crossing roads have no effect.

Other traffic signs and traffic rules, like here the sign C31b, which forbids to turn to the right, remain in force, unless the qualified person explicitly allows or orders you to turn to the right.

Is it now clear to you? :D
dhanraj

Bericht door dhanraj »

Hallo,

It is partially clear. I just could not convince myself yet :lol:

I will keep in mind that, Even if a police person allows the car to leave the junction, The car still needs to check the Traffic signs.

Does it sound fine?

Thanks again

Groetjes,
Dnu
Jozef
Medewerker

Bericht door Jozef »

dhanraj schreef: 15 dec 2018, 17:46Even if a police person allows the car to leave the junction, The car still needs to check the Traffic signs.

Does it sound fine?
I would rather say: The car's driver still needs to check the traffic signs. :lol:
Jozef
Medewerker

Bericht door Jozef »

dhanraj schreef: 15 dec 2018, 17:46Even if a police person allows the car to leave the junction, The car still needs to check the Traffic signs.

Does it sound fine?
At present,I would still rather say: The car's driver still needs to check the traffic signs. However, in the near future, autonomous driven cars will do so.
dhanraj

Bericht door dhanraj »

Hallo,

haha, Thank you very much

Groetjes,
Dnu
Plaats reactie