Weg

Vragen over de leerstof i.v.m. het Rijbewijs B.
dhanraj

Weg

Bericht door dhanraj »

Dear,

I am giving my exam in Dutch with English translator. During my exam last time, The translator confused the students by mentioning all types of roads (Normal road, express road and the motorway) as just roads. Hence I could not figure out which is expressway, motorway and normal road. Can someone explain me how this ways are called in Nederlands.

If I can understand this word, I could know what they talk about and make a suitable answer.

Motor way - in Nederlands ?
Expressway - in Nederlands?
Normal road - in Nederlands?

Dank u wel,
Met vriendelijke groetjes,
Dnu
Jozef
Medewerker

Re: Weg

Bericht door Jozef »

dhanraj schreef: 14 dec 2018, 21:25I am giving my exam in Dutch with English translator. During my exam last time, The translator confused the students by mentioning all types of roads (Normal road, express road and the motorway) as just roads.
Caution: this is not a trivial offense!

If this happens once again, don't hesitate to warn the translator that such an inaccurate translation is a misdemeanor that can bring him straight in jail. :evil:

As in the kingdom of Belgium, there are 3 official languages, I give you the translation in Dutch, French, and German.

Motorway = Dutch: autosnelweg - French: autoroute - German: Autobahn

Express way = Dutch: autoweg - French: route pour automobiles - German: Kraftfahrstraße

Normal road = Dutch: gewone weg - French: route normale - German: gewöhliche Straße
dhanraj

Re: Weg

Bericht door dhanraj »

Dear,

Thank you, I will keep this in mind. I will warn the translator if this happens again

May I ask another question on this same page?

I remember a question vaguely, But I will try to ask it best.

Question: Consider three lanes in a single direction on a autosnelweg, and road works on left and right one, Hence traffic. Consider there are more than 5 rows of traffic. In the first row, I understand that the zipping rules, Right, left and then middle. But what about the third row. Because by the time, the first row right car is passed, the the car from second row right will occupy the first one. hence I have no idea how to consider the rules. Can you answer with pictures if possible?

Many thanks

Best regards
Dnu
Plaats reactie