My continued journey to Driving licence B

Alles i.v.m. praktijkopleiding en examen.
shaza

My continued journey to Driving licence B

Bericht door shaza »

hello to all , Today i had my practical exam and unfortunately i am fail.... :-(
I am foreigner and i took interpreter . The point i want to mention is to somebody can do research on it .I guess there is conversion gap when a foreigner takes interpreter with goca test or risk analysis test. when interpreter watches questions then he/she catches first then he/she process for translation and he/she pronounces . After that candidate catches and does process ,till he/she processes (fastest) there is already 6,7 seconds gone . The total time for each video is 15 second . The problem do not stop till here , some people speak American English some British ETC and so on .... they have different Accent,pitch ,style ,pronunciations that makes little bit more difficult . They asked me i guess 5 questions but they gave me number 4/10 , i do not know how it works . i am driving alone since last 10 months everywhere in Belgium and the driving is always safe . I think there should be a check how much someone drove ? i mean they just try to judge in 10 to 15 mins ? in this way i am sure half of the country will be fail cause i see expert drivers they also do mistakes but how safe his/her driving was in past should be counted (its my opinion can be wrong ) . either he paid fine for violation of traffic laws ,over speeding,accident etc .when a candidate goes for exam The pressure of examiner is another story ... i was driving carefully while looking in mirrors , there was not much traffic on roads and built up area so nobody was pushing me to drive fast but examiner told me the driving initially was slow ... i am surprised if i had drove fast then? i believe slow drive is not worst as worst is fast drive . That was not highway or motorway. anyways. one mistake i admit 100% was my fault , when examiner told me to take U turn in a street it was in my mind but because pressure of examiner i became nervous and i did not indicate .I always looked in rear and side mirrors some times shoulder check too but i guess when i was looking in mirrors without moving my head and the examiner considered it if i am not looking .....is the main point to keep safety or to shake full head right to left? so examiner will notice"oh yes driver looks ". By the way the staff in exam center and examiner all people were friendly and nice peoples .....i was driving in my country but of left side of roads .When my job brought me to Belgium I took start from zero for driving licence B so i bought books, codes watched videos,you tube , looking signs , looking how people drives ?what is what and what is why ?after preparation enough i went to theory exam. i passed theory and took more than 20 hours in school for practical classes.of course they noticed how i drove then They gave me certificate after that city hall issued me provisional licence .I drove car on general roads ,built up areas , motorways ,everywhere for practice. i burned my money while practice some time full petrol tank on weekend .i spent more than 10 months and more or less 7000km. I tried as much as possible for a common person( because i am not special) . my all colleges tell me ,i drive very good (thanks to them). But at the end i am fail ! This is reality!! which i have to focus !!! when they declared me fail , they asked me if i need new appointment? it was interesting for me , and interestingly the new appointment was available for tomorrow . At that point i started laughing. i felt it strange .If they think someone is not able to pass practical exam then how is it possible he/she can pass exam over night ? Although he/she is still driver with provisional licence , he/she can drive car but to pass practical exam he/she might wait for lucky day . fear to be fail and pressure of examiner and specially person like me who he is English speaking + the area where there you do not live . BAD LUCK...... At least they should give 30,40 minutes to candidate to understand his/her style of driving . I am very stressed by the way ..... when my colleagues asked me about my exam it is embarrassing ..... beside i try to do justice and try to realize there is always chance of improvement. so in justice i do not call myself good driver, because they declared me fail .... Now i am wondering where to start ? can anybody tell me the way ? i am interested in practice videos of Goca or risk analysis test and useful tips too ( i speak English this is another weak point ) Thank you in Advance