Driving after passing Practical Exam

Alles i.v.m. praktijkopleiding en examen.
Wolfstorm

Driving after passing Practical Exam

Bericht door Wolfstorm »

Hello all,

I passed my exam today in Deurne and I have also submitted my "Aanvraag om een rijbewijs" to my Gemeente. My Model 18M is Valid until August 6th 2019.

Due to conflicting information that I am hearing:

- My Gemeente telling me: Yes, you are allowed to drive until you recieve your full licence, since my Model 18 Provisional expires on 06.08.2019, but you have to keep your L up

- Reddit (/r/belgium): NO because I am technically driving without a "real" licence....

Can anyone confirm, that I can drive with my Provisional Driving Licence until I recieve my new Europees Rijbewijs? Or do I have to stay put for the time being despite my 18m being Geldig/valid?
Inazuma

Re: Driving after passing Practical Exam

Bericht door Inazuma »

Wolfstorm schreef: 16 jan 2019, 18:43 - My Gemeente telling me: Yes, you are allowed to drive until you recieve your full licence, since my Model 18 Provisional expires on 06.08.2019, but you have to keep your L up

Can anyone confirm, that I can drive with my Provisional Driving Licence until I recieve my new Europees Rijbewijs? Or do I have to stay put for the time being despite my 18m being Geldig/valid?
You can continue driving - under the conditions / restrictions of your provisional 18M licence - until you receive your European Driver's licence .
Plaats reactie