Rijbwijs B praktijk examen

Alles i.v.m. praktijkopleiding en examen.
Wannabedriver

Rijbwijs B praktijk examen

Bericht door Wannabedriver »

Hello Everyone,

Last week, I passed my driving licence theory test in Brussels and I'm planning to start the practical lessons in a driving school or learn with a family member (I haven't decided yet). According to GOCA website, starting from 1 November 2018 there is going to be a new law and it seems it is going to be more complicated than the current one. In that case, I will only have nearly four months (between now and September) to take lessons and do a three months stage or learn with a family member and be ready to take the practical exam in October 2018 with the old system.

I want to consider the following scenarios:

1. I heard that it is very difficult to find an exam appointment within a short period of time. Therefore, if I can't find a place in October, will I follow the new system?

2. If I get an appointment in October but I will fail the exam, will I be obliged to follow the new system? If yes, will my previous stage time and hours be counted towards the new system?

3. I speak some French and I took the theory in French, but I'm not fluent. Should I still need to hire a translator for the practical test?

I contacted GOCA but I didn't get a clear answer, so I decided to ask here.

Thank you very much,

Happy learning :)
Inazuma

Re: Rijbwijs B praktijk examen

Bericht door Inazuma »

Wannabedriver schreef: 04 jun 2018, 22:16 1. I heard that it is very difficult to find an exam appointment within a short period of time. Therefore, if I can't find a place in October, will I follow the new system?
Normally, if you started under a certain regulation, you could continue under it ...
With the regionalisation of the driving education, it's a downright legal mess , and all previous practices are off the table.

Things might change
They might not

You'll only know for sure when it's published in the legislative paper of the state ... Staatsblad / Moniteur Belge

Don't let it keep you from starting to drive
Just start, see what happens

The sooner you start, do the exams, the less new

Don't mix regional legislation or you will/ may end up in trouble
Pass all exams in the region you live it.

3. I speak some French and I took the theory in French, but I'm not fluent. Should I still need to hire a translator for the practical test?
Do you understand French well enough to understand what the examinator says ?

If not, you'll need a translator
Wether you hire one, is a decision you'll have to make
Plaats reactie