Driving Licence B 48/50

Regelmatig plaatsen wij hier ontvangen e-mails van geslaagden.
Stella N.

Driving Licence B 48/50

Bericht door Stella N. »

-------Oorspronkelijk bericht-------

Van: Stella N.
Datum: 5/25/2019 15:40:52
Onderwerp: Driving Licence B 48/50

Hello,
I am happy to say that your book was a game changer for me. I passed my theory exam yesterday with flying-colors: 48/50. My first attempt at the exams was unsuccessful. That is because I was using another book which was very summarised, and without practice exams or test questions. When I searched online and found your book, at first, I was hesitant, because, I had already spent much money on the exam and book, but later, I decided to give it a try because of the good reviewers I saw about the book and the practice exams. I am so happy for having decided to buy this book, and I am glad to say, that investment has paid off.

I found your book to be well structured in terms of chapterisation and coherence. The book is easy to understand because of the corresponding graphics on each and every traffic rule described. It is also easy to remember because of the test questions after each completed chapter, and, finally, the exam questions which follow after completing the book – I found many more on your website.

So this was my preparation for the exam. I read the book for about 10 days – each day I read at least 3 or 4 chapters, I did the practice questions after every chapter before moving to another chapter. The last 2 days before the exam, I was done reading the book and I had done all the practice questions for each chapter. So then, I concentrated on the practice exams on the website. I loved these ones because they are timed, so that gave me the same feeling as being the real exam. Doing the practice exams, also, allowed me to evaluate my comprehension of the traffic regulations. I found areas that I was less confident in and I went back to those particular chapters in the book to brush-up. On the day of the exam, I was nervous -just in case I made a mistake out of human error- but I was also confident that I had used the best resource and the right preparation process.

I would not hesitate to recommend the book to anyone who is planning on taking the theory exam in English.

Kind regards

Stella N.