Few questions that I need some help

Vragen over de leerstof i.v.m. het Rijbewijs B.
hadishahar

Few questions that I need some help

Bericht door hadishahar »

Hi,

I have 2 questions here if anyone can help to clarify :

1-When the police stand at the crossroad with 2 arms stretch horizontally and you reach with your car with one of his fingertips pointing at you. Are you allow to cross the crossroad right away or you have to wait the police give a signal first by raising his fingertips to let you know that you are now allow to cross?

2-When there's police stand at the crossroad with 1 arm strech horizontally to the left(direction you want to go) . You reach with your car facing his belly. Which one below is the correct answer?
- you must stop
- you may turn left
(i think both are correct answers because of course you have to first stop and wait until you received the signal from him to turn left)

Thanks,
Hadi
Inazuma

Re: Few questions that I need some help

Bericht door Inazuma »

hadishahar schreef: 12 mar 2019, 20:01 1-When the police stand at the crossroad with 2 arms stretch horizontally and you reach with your car with one of his fingertips pointing at you. Are you allow to cross the crossroad right away or you have to wait the police give a signal first by raising his fingertips to let you know that you are now allow to cross?
You may enter the intersection right away.
2-When there's police stand at the crossroad with 1 arm strech horizontally to the left(direction you want to go) . You reach with your car facing his belly. Which one below is the correct answer?
- you must stop
You MUST stop :!:

- you may turn left
(i think both are correct answers because of course you have to first stop and wait until you received the signal from him to turn left)
Nope, not correct :!:

Though they might then give you a signal to turn left so anyway ...
Which means that you get conflicting signals.
Happens a lot.
hadishahar

Re: Few questions that I need some help

Bericht door hadishahar »

Inazuma, thank you so much for sharing your opinion on this.

For question 2, I do agree the better answer is to stop. Good to know that you are locked in with this answer as well.

Cheers
Plaats reactie