To bring a companion or not?

Vragen over de leerstof i.v.m. het Rijbewijs B.
essi

To bring a companion or not?

Bericht door essi »

Dear,

I have a valid driving license since 2002 from outside EU. I tired the practical exam, and I failed it. Then, I decided to get a provisional driving exam, and I received an 18-month (M18) license. Now, after 9 months, I would like to repeat my exam, but I am not sure whether or not to bring an experienced companion with myself?

Can you please enlighten me what the law says in this regard?
Should I even present my original driving license, or I must only present the provisional Belgian driving license?
Should I also install the secondary rear mirror inside the cabin?

Kind regards,
Essi
Inazuma

Re: To bring a companion or not?

Bericht door Inazuma »

essi schreef: 10 nov 2018, 18:02 Then, I decided to get a provisional driving exam, and I received an 18-month (M18) license. Now, after 9 months, I would like to repeat my exam, but I am not sure whether or not to bring an experienced companion with myself?
Yes, you need someone to accompany you who is

- at least 26 years old
- holder of a valid driver's licence for vehicle category B since at least 8 years
- must be able to obtain a Belgian driver's licence (essentially means someone who is officially living in Belgium)
Should I even present my original driving license, or I must only present the provisional Belgian driving license?
ID card and provisional licence + car papers (technical control, insurance, registration)

Should I also install the secondary rear mirror inside the cabin?
Not with your provisional licence / M18 months
Plaats reactie