7593, 2382, 2837

Vragen over de leerstof i.v.m. het Rijbewijs B.
anuborde

7593, 2382, 2837

Bericht door anuborde »

Hello Team,

Question no 7593-> Could you please tell me what is the name of that sign in English and Dutch.

Question no 2382-> It is written that driver of the motorcyclist can wait after the first stop line and before second white line while signal is red? ( question is in Dutch)
So it applies to mopeds and cycles but not motorcyclist? Motorcyclist can wait before first white line?

Question 2837-> We have to call police with every injury in accident without eye damage??

Could you please explain me above questions.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jozef
Medewerker

Re: 7593, 2382, 2837

Bericht door Jozef »

Question 7593

Afbeelding

Traffic regulations article 71.2 - traffic sign F13 (traffic signs with "F" and a number are all information signs).

Dutch:
Verkeersbord dat pijlen op de rijbaan aankondigt en de keuze van een rijstrook voorschrijft.
Dit verkeersbord kan de verschillende richtingen aanduiden.
De streep tussen de rijstroken kan eventueel onderbroken zijn.
Het bord mag aangevuld worden om de voorsorteringsstroken voorbehouden voor het verkeer van fietsers en bestuurders van tweewielige bromfietsen aan te duiden.
Free translation:

Traffic sign that announces arrows on the road and requires the choice of a traffic lane.
This traffic sign can indicate the different directions.
The line between the lanes can possibly be discontinuous.
The sign may be completed to indicate the preselection lanes that are reserved for the traffic of cyclists and drivers of mopeds with two wheels.

Question 2382
So it applies to mopeds and cycles but not motorcyclist? Motorcyclist can wait before first white line?
Yes, that's correct.

Question 2837

The Dutch word "blik" had several meanings:

- the look (like in "Have a look")
- a thin metal sheet

"Blikschade" means damage to thin metal sheets, so to the bodywork of the vehicle, and means "material damage" by extension.

If there is only material damage ("blikschade"), you don't have to call the police. You must call the police as soon as there is corporal damage.
GRO
Administrator

Bericht door GRO »

Dutch: aanwijzingsbord
English: information sign

Afbeelding

When the lights are orange or red, cyclists and two-wheeled mopeds stop before the second stop line.
Cars and motorcyclist stop before the first top line. That is the line that drivers see first.

"Enkel blikschade" = material damage only
So it means that there are no injuries.

Check this
https://www.gratisrijbewijsonline.be/up ... borden.pdf
Jozef
Medewerker

Bericht door Jozef »

GRO schreef: 02 apr 2018, 04:58 Afbeelding

When the lights are orange or red, cyclists and two-wheeled mopeds stop before the second stop line.
I'm sorry, but I feel that there are two misconceptions in your message.

First: in Belgium, an orange light is not a traffic light. The traffic light described in article 61.1.2° of the traffic regulations is an orange-yellow light ("oranjegeel").

Second: let us suppose that there are traffic lights (which I don't see on your photograph). Then the following article of the traffic rules applies:
77.6. Markeringen die een opstelvak aanduiden voor fietsers en bestuurders van tweewielige bromfietsen.

De zone, aansluitend op een fietspad, afgebakend door twee stopstrepen en waarin het symbool van een fiets in het wit is gereproduceerd duidt de plaats aan waar de fietsers en bestuurders van tweewielige bromfietsen zich enkel tijdens de rode fase van de verkeerslichten mogen opstellen.

De andere bestuurders moeten tijdens de rode fase van de verkeerslichten stoppen voor de eerste stopstreep.
So the rules about the storage section only apply when the traffic light is red.

Imagine that, when the traffic light is orange-yellow, cyclists start occupying the storage section, while a car driver who comes behind them cannot safely stop for the orange-yellow traffic light. Then the cyclists fly through the air, but only for a short time :!:
anuborde

Bericht door anuborde »

Thank you team and Jozef for the replies. It is clear now.
Plaats reactie