GRO: 7582 lesson 1

Vragen over de leerstof i.v.m. het Rijbewijs B.
anuborde

GRO: 7582 lesson 1

Bericht door anuborde »

Hello Team,

In this question, warning sign for slippery rode is attached. So warning sign is placed before 150m from the slippery rode.
So it is not within 7.5 km but it is after 150 m and then within or over 7.5km. So, the answer should be wrong. Could you please explain me how answer is correct here.

Regards,
GRO
Administrator

Re: GRO: 7582 lesson 1

Bericht door GRO »

It is good that you know that danger or warning signs are placed 150 meters before the danger. But even during the real exam, this is not always mentioned in a question if one asks the meaning of a sign.
Gast

Bericht door Gast »

Hello Team,

Thanks for the reply.

But many times in the questions it is asked if it is over some distance or after some distance. Also, if it is 150 m after or as soon as after the sign.

So, according to me we should take distance in account and we should mark this as incorrect. Does it make sense?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regads,
Gast

Bericht door Gast »

Hello Team,

In addition to above, it is also clearly mentioned in the question that "combination of signs" and this is not only the sign which in in blue color.

Kindly clarify on this.
Regards,
anuborde

Bericht door anuborde »

Hello Team,

Thanks for the reply.

But many times in the questions it is asked if it is over some distance or after some distance. Also, if it is 150 m after or as soon as after the sign.

So, according to me we should take distance in account and we should mark this as incorrect. Does it make sense?

In addition to above, it is also clearly mentioned in the question that "combination of signs" and this is not only the sign which in in blue color.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regads,

Bericht door Guest »

I think this is English translation mistake. This should be over a distance of .... , not within a distance of...
Plaats reactie