GRO: Lesson 19, Question 28: Its not a roundabout

Vragen over de leerstof i.v.m. het Rijbewijs B.
anuborde

GRO: Lesson 19, Question 28: Its not a roundabout

Bericht door anuborde »

Hello Team,

I am referring GRO book.

Question: lesson 19, question 28.

Correct answer: Yes

My question: It is not written in the book that what we have to do when entering and leaving when it is not a roundabout.
Could you please tell me what we have to do in this case.( both case: entering and leaving when it is not a roundabout)

Regards,
Inazuma

Re: GRO: Lesson 19, Question 28: Its not a roundabout

Bericht door Inazuma »

anuborde schreef: 25 mar 2018, 11:01 My question: It is not written in the book that what we have to do when entering and leaving when it is not a roundabout.
Could you please tell me what we have to do in this case.( both case: entering and leaving when it is not a roundabout)
Use your indicators

Both are a directional change, to the right
GRO
Administrator

Bericht door GRO »

Question: lesson 19, question 28.
You have to note the real number of the question.

If it is not a roundabout, then it is an ordinary intersection. Use your indicators.
Gast

Bericht door Gast »

Thanks both for the reply. My question number is 8376.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

You meant, if it is not a roundabout then we have to switch on the indicator while changing the direction; So, in this example,we will switch on the indicator while leaving it.

Regards,
Jozef
Medewerker

Bericht door Jozef »

Gast schreef: 25 mar 2018, 18:06 Thanks both for the reply. My question number is 8376.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

You meant, if it is not a roundabout then we have to switch on the indicator while changing the direction; So, in this example,we will switch on the indicator while leaving it.

Regards,
If the place is not a roundabout, you have to use the indicators twice: once on the intersection with the road you are leaving (which is not mandatory on a roundabout), and once again on the intersection where you leave the place (which is also mandatory on an roundabout).

Please note that it is not sufficient to switch the indicators on while turning. You have to switch them on long enough in advance to make your intention clear to the other road users.
Plaats reactie