question 688

Vragen over de leerstof i.v.m. het Rijbewijs B.
shrmagic

question 688

Bericht door shrmagic »

question 688, it is next to an "oversteekplaats", then "Je mag niet stilstaan en niet parkeren op de rijbaan en op de berm", therefore the correct answer should be A
, no?
thanks in advance for helping.
Jozef
Medewerker

Re: question 688

Bericht door Jozef »

Outside of an urban area, when there is place, you have to park on the elevated shoulder (article 23.1.2°).

Parking at less of 5 m of a pedestrian crossing is only forbidden on the carriageway (article 24.4°).

I hope this was helpful for you.
shrmagic

Bericht door shrmagic »

Thanks for the answering.

but I am still confused since at the website, it clearly says:"

: "Op oversteekplaatsen van voetgangers en fietsers....Je mag niet stilstaan en niet parkeren op de rijbaan en op de berm"
en
"Kruispunten zonder verkeerslichten.... Je mag niet stilstaan en niet parkeren op de rijbaan en op de berm"
-- https://www.gratisrijbewijsonline.be/th ... eersborden

Anyhow, I have passed the theory exam with 47/50 today :) :D

I really appreciate the good courses provided by your team. It makes the studying enjoyable and easy to understand and remember (at least most of the time :D ). If I have to read the articles which you quoted for answering my question yesterday, i will definitely quickly fall asleep, never be able to pass the exam. Now I managed it with less than 2 weeks.
Jozef
Medewerker

Bericht door Jozef »

Congratulations with your exam's result!

It is not allowed to park on the elevated shoulder when at the left or the right hand side of your car, there is a crossing for pedestrians or cyclists. In other words, your car should not hinder crossing pedestians or cyclists.

There is no intersection at the picture of question 688.

Good luck with the practical education! :wink:
shrmagic

Bericht door shrmagic »

May I also ask what is the condition of getting the CD for Practical exam? I have emailed wedstrijd@gratisrijbewijsonline.be last night and got replied
immediately that I would receive the link for the CD last night still or latest today. However, I have not received anything so far.

Is it the reason that I didnot SMS for the code? I bought the book<autorijden van a toz z> and there i have the code for me as well.

Does anymore knows the possible reason and whether i still get chance to get the link for the CD?

Thanks.
Jozef
Medewerker

Bericht door Jozef »

I feel this is a question for GRO. He will no doubt soon answer it.
GRO
Administrator

Bericht door GRO »

It will come
shrmagic

Bericht door shrmagic »

Thanks.
Plaats reactie