Question about Chapter 26

Alessandra

Question about Chapter 26

Bericht door Alessandra »

Hello,

referring to the exercise book in the English version, question 9 of lesson 26, it gives as correct answer the A. However in the Theory book, chapter 26 at page 162, point 3 it states that "The owner is allowed to park when his plate is clearly displayed on the exit/entrance".
Shouldn't then the correct answer be the C?

Thank you.
GRO
Administrator

Re: Question about Chapter 26

Bericht door GRO »

I dont have the exercice book. The site is correct.
It's important that you make the exercices on the site of the book.
Jozef
Medewerker

Re: Question about Chapter 26

Bericht door Jozef »

Alessandra schreef: 18 feb 2019, 18:08 "The owner is allowed to park when his plate is clearly displayed on the exit/entrance".
Which owner?

According to the legal text, it is not forbidden to park a vehicle before the entrance of a property if the license plate of the vehicle is put legibly on the entry. In fact, one doesn't put there the vehicle's license plate (which must remain attached to the back of the vehicle), but a copy of it.

However, the legal text allows anyone (be it an owner or not) to park any vehicle before an entry of whatever property if a copy of the vehicle's license plate is put legibly on the entry. I may not be allowed to put a copy of the license plate of my car on the entry of your property, but if nonetheless I do so, I am allowed to park that car before that entry of your property. Of course, as soon as you remove the copy of the license plate from the entry, the car is no longer allowed to be parked in front of it.
Plaats reactie