How to proceed for Practical Exam?

Alles i.v.m. praktijkopleiding en examen.
Jack_cool

How to proceed for Practical Exam?

Bericht door Jack_cool »

Dear Frens,
Yesterday I finished my Theory exam and very glad to say that I passed. Today I went to my commune and they gave a temporary License of 36 months. I know that I need to learn riding with another person who is a License holder for some time. ok. After learning? When can I give the practical exam? How should I prepare? Is there any book in English which will help me?
Kindly Reply me and thank you in Advance.....
GRO
Administrator

Re: How to proceed for Practical Exam?

Bericht door GRO »

There are two possibilities:

A/ You follow lessons (20 hours) in a driving school.
After 20 lessons you can get a temporary driving license (18 months).
You can drive alone.
After 3 months you can do a practical exam. (if you are at least 18 years old)

B/ You don't follow lessons in a driving school.
You can get a temporary driving license (36 months).
You have to practice with the help of a "begeleider". That person needs to have a driving license B (min 8 years) and is at least 24 years old.
After 3 months and before the 36 months are finished, you can do practical exams. (if you are at least 18 years old)

You have to do the exam in the center that is responsible for the town where you live.

If you don't pass after two exams, you have to follow 6 hours lesson in a driving school.

Our site http://www.gratisrijbewijsonline.be" target="_blank has a practical guide (130 pages) that you can download to your computer. But it is in Dutch. In this guide you can read what you have to know about the car, how you have to drive and what you have to do during the exam. There is no guide about the practical exam in Belgium in English.
Plaats reactie